“DIQ” интеллигентые инструменты
Air-Operated Angle Grinders DIQ
The developments of the 4th Industrial Revolution, Industry 4.0 / Smart Factory, now also applies to some of the DEPRAG INDUSTRIAL air-grinders.
Those grinders are equipped with the revolutionary DIQ-technology that allows to continuously evaluate the current operating conditions of the tool!
All data is acquired during the actual work flow; it is continuously evaluated and stored on the web. By utilizing a special IQRF Network - it operates in the frequency range of 868 MHz - the acquired data is made available via wireless output. The transfer takes place by a Gateway into the LAN/Internet and the data is stored in the DEPRAG Cloud.
The intelligence embedded in the grinder does not require any external energy supply. It also works autonomously. Data is collected and transferred. The intuitive user interface guarantees easy data access.
DIQ Intelligent Tools: PDF Product Catalogue
Advantages of our Air-Operated Angle Grinders DIQ:
- Online tool control (interval is selectable)
- Online access to technical documentation
- The tool and the operating process is continuously supervised
- Optimal use of the tool to achieve maximum effectiveness
- Possibility to obtain recommendations for best-suitable tool fitting any given application
- Compare different tools and/or operators
- Access data about air-consumption for improved production planning
- Optimization and effectiveness recommendation (for example grinding speed, tool load)
- Exact control of the service intervals; overview of individual repair expenditures
- Uptime of the tool
- Energy-saving = cost-saving
The principle of the data transfer, including communication:
We offer monthly and annual licenses.