History of DEPRAG CZ a.s.
- Already in 1946, DEPRAG CZ a.s. (formerly NAREX a.s.) in Lázně Bělohrad, started the production of machines and tools.
- The product line at that time consisted mainly of compressors, fire extinguishing equipment, duplex grinders, spray guns and a variety of molded parts.
- In 1950, the production shifted and a product line of collets and chucks for production machinery was added. In the following years, the product line was again expanded.
- This time it included air-operated tools and additional collets and hydraulic clamping tools.
- In 1962 the product line included for the first time in-house designed and produced air tools.
- In 1998 the production facility was integrated into the DEPRAG-group and reconstructed into the current operation DEPRAG CZ a.s.
- DEPRAG CZ a.s. is represented by 160 employees, DEPRAG SCHULZ GMBH & CO. with its headquarters in Amberg/Bayern has 600 employees in more than 50 countries.