Air pliers for cutting - for the industrial use for example in series production, in the automotive industry, in machine building industry, in the appliance industry as well as in maintenance and assembly departments
Pliers are suited expecially for the use in mass production, where a person can suffer sustained, long-lasting and monotonous stress in performing tasks such as assembling clips or cutting wires with manual tools. Such working conditions may result in RSI (repetitive strain injury). By replacing manual tools with our pneumatic pliers the workers will be protected against negative effects of mass production workplace.
Pneumatic pliers for the use of:
- Cutting Cu, Al, Ag plastic materials (PVC, PF) and steel max. 400 N/mm2 / 25 long tons/sq.in
- Simultaneous cutting and wire-end flattening or
- Simultaneous cutting and 90°angle forming of wire ends of electronic components
- Pressing of cable joints
Advantages of our Pliers:
- Easy handling
The favorable weight / dimension to power ration makes them very handy and easy to work. The plier inserts can be operated in any cutting position by turning the complete plier head against the plier body and lever. The jaws of the plier inserts are separately supported in the plier inserts are separately supported in the pliers head and therefore extremely easy to operate.
- High power
Max. cutting force 11 850 N.
- Long lifespan
The most modern technologies applied to thermal processing, guarantee the high lifespan and reliability of all our plier components.
Plier inserts for cutting are available in two designs:
- Standard execution for cutting. One insert side has an edge for cutting, the other insert side is designed as a counter-holder. This eliminates a possible crossing of the inserts and this extensive wear of the insert joint. When cutting soft, flowing materials, an overlapping of the inserts results in uneven cuts or nicks.
- Special execution for cutting plastic materials. Both insert sides are equipped with a cutting edge.